Greetings Covenmates ⚝
It's way past time for an author update!
The Priestess Witch, book 1 of the Moose Cove Coven series came out in June '22. The feedback has been really great! My reach has been very small though, but hopefully as word of mouth and my ability to advertise grows, I will find more readers who are hungry for small-town witch stories.
Some of my favorite reviews about the book have said:
- "The picturesque setting is so vividly depicted that it feels like another character in the novel..."
- "Her spellbinding writing drew me in, and I didn't want to stop reading."
- "Something I really loved is how balanced it was between being character driven and plot driven."
- ..."this book included some lovely sapphic pining..."
- "The story flowed like I was watching a movie."
- "Though the main characters are in their teens...and I think people of any age will become engrossed in following their adventures."
If you've read the book, I hope you'll leave a review on Goodreads or Amazon, and make this author's heart happy. Reviews are so helpful to give the book more visibility on searches. They're the best way to support an author.
And now you're probably wondering, what about book 2? Well, I am currently line-editing book 2. I hope to have it ready to publish by the end of March!
The Prescient Witch. Book 2 is from the perspective of Barrett Hall. Here's a little teaser for you, and an aesthetic.Barrett Hall believes his father is dead, till a vision of him being tortured with Voodoo magic sends Barrett on a quest to New Orleans to rescue him, possibly from Barrett's own uncle. The journey reveals more Founder family secrets, and the world of the supernatural breaks open further for the Moose Cove Coven. Ghosts might have been haunting them before, but that was just a taste of what's out there, and coming for them all.
Book 1 gave you witches and ghosts. Book 2 will introduce you to malevolent gods and Voodoo zombies. And as always, lots of magic. This is just the start of the world I'm creating with the Moose Cove Coven series. I hope you'll join me for the ride.
Post a Comment